HIRING WEB DEVELOPER UI/UX
Daauus is the first creative advertising agency in Mogadishu, Somalia. It was established in 2015. We are the go-to agency for dynamic design and brand management in Somalia.
Daauus is a multiple award-winning company best known in advertising industry, we are known for utilising our expertise in the best way possible to bring our clients and their consumers on a single plane.
We are looking a Web Developer UI/UX who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with a team of Creative Designers and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
– Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS practices
– Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
– Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
– Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
– Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
– Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what time-frame
– Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
– Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
HTML / HTML5
CSS / CSS3 / SASS
Browser Developer Tools
Building and Automation Tools/Web Performance
– Minimum Experience 2-3 years.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
– Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
– Top notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
– Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
– Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
– Superior attention to detail and strong communication skills
– Ability to work independently with little supervision
– Great attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
20 December 2019